School Holiday Program 21/01/2021
Summer is a perfect time to treat yourself with a cool and delicious meal or snack, or both. 🙂 So why not try making your own yogurt or acai bowl! Check out the video on how to create a traditional acai bowl.
- Frozen acai
- Coconut water or milk of your choice (plant based or dairy)
- Fruits of your choice, e.g. berries (frozen or fresh), banana, kiwi, strawberries, apples, peach
- Nuts and seeds of your choice, e.g. almond flakes, crushed peanuts, pecan nuts, chia seeds, buckwheat grains, hemp seeds
- Desiccated or flake coconut
- Drizzle peanut butter or maple syrup (or honey)
- Cacao nibs or chocolate chips
Frozen pouches of pure acai can be found at Whole Foods stores and your supermarkets such as Woolies and Aldi. Frozen fruits and fresh fruits are a great addition to your acai. So why not treat yourself with a little or a lot of toppings depending on what your taste buds desire! 🙂
Feeling adventurous? Why not try making the banana granola to add to your acai or yogurt bowls.